- Next business rates revaluation brought forward to 2021
- Housing Growth Partnership doubled to £220m
- Pensions Lifetime Allowance rising to £1,030,000
- £80m of funding for small business apprenticeships
- NLW and NMW increases from 1st April 2018
- First wave of funding (£95m) for full-fibre broadband roll-out
Spring Statement 2018
The Chancellor’s Spring Statement, while not intended to be a major fiscal event, did provide us with some business and investment measures. Our summary provides an overview of the measures announced in the Spring Statement which could affect you and your business.
For advice on any of the topics covered within the statement, and how they may have an impact on your business or personal finances, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01872 271655 or via email at email@example.com.
We supply far more than just the traditional tax and compliance services, and can advise on a comprehensive range of strategies designed to maximise your profitability, improve your personal wealth and minimise your tax liabilities.