- No Stamp Duty for first time buyers on homes costing < £300,000
- Support for more housebuilding
- Increases to the personal allowance and basic rate band
- VAT limits frozen for 2 years
- Support for businesses to cope with business rates revaluation
- Improvements to R&D tax credits regimes
Autumn Budget 2017
The Chancellor’s Autumn Budget contained some significant announcements and confirmed a number of changes. Our summary provides an overview of the key taxation, business and financial measures announced in the Autumn Budget which could affect you and your business.
For advice on any of the topics covered within the Budget, and how they may have an impact on your business or personal finances, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01872 271655 or via email at email@example.com.
We supply far more than just the traditional tax and compliance services, and can advise on a comprehensive range of strategies designed to maximise your profitability, improve your personal wealth and minimise your tax liabilities.